My outlet for all my ranting...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Spam you, Nick!"

After all the spam I've been getting heres my missive to them,



My dear coastal-nick and inland-dick,

you wanna spam, play fair, ok? do it by email where I can trash your f****** message. Don't desecrate my blog by your graffiti, you vandals.

And Nick, puhleeze, don't dome a favour by adding me to your privileged "FAVOURITES" list. I can get by and so can my blog. If you really want to know I don't mind the audience of my blog numbering in single digits.

And damn nick, you bumped into my blog looking for coastal vacations? I mean, how ill-informed can you be. You are beyond ignorance. Who in his right mind looks for info on coastal vacations on blogs and that too on an inlanders blog? And what is this weclosealldeals.com link that you have plastered all over my blog, huh? A "everything-for-a-price" portal? what are you - the transporter 3?

listen, nick and listen good, next time you even raise your fingers to click onto my blog, i'll take out a virtual voodoo doll of you and give it extreme acupuncture in places you find very valuable on a horny Saturday night. b****** sons of b******

So nick, dick, and other potential-do-me-gooders-"by-adding-me-to-their-f******-favourites-list", people who want to post comments better be genuine. At the most it can contain your blog links and it would be preferrable if you knew me in the real world.

Thank you for not spamming.

Vivek

No comments: